Reviews Jacuzzi J-365
Each Jacuzzi dealer is going to be different so I will just talk specifically about the hot tub itself.
The Pro's and Con's of the J-365 Jacuzzi Hot Tub
- No lounger. This can be both good and bad. I personally did not want a lounger as I am unable to lay in a hot tub without floating away.
- Center, foot massaging jets.
- Seats 6-7 people but only has 3 cup holders.
- Each corner of the hot tub has a different set up of jets. This give you a different kind of massage in each corner.
- I did not go for the stereo option. It was an extra $1000 and I heard that it requires more maintenance than it is worth. Especially in colder climates. Instead we installed outdoor speakers in the yard.
- Reasonable price. I paid $10, 000. This included all options except for the stereo. It also included delivery and installation.
- Stainless steel jets (This specific hot tub had these jets included in the price. Other dealers may charge extra for the stainless steel). I have heard of people having problems with the plastic ones.
- Two filters. With netting over the filters to catch larger debris to help prevent your filters from clogging.
- User friendly, especially if you have helpful dealers.
- You can put the hot tub on "lock out". This prevents the features of the hot tub from working. This setting can be used for the safety of children or when you are cleaning the filters.
- This hot tub has multiple filtering/heating options. You will have to read the manual to check out which option is best suited for your hot tub use.
This hot tub is great overall. I personally have had no problems with it as of yet, with daily use (sometimes more than once a day).
You might also like
M Spa Model B-90 Apline Hot Tub, 62 by 62 by 27-Inch, Black
Lawn & Patio (Golden Designs Inc)